Better Beginnings Nursery School and Kindergarten Wishes Everyone a........
Our goal is to provide an environment which facilitates social, emotional and intellectual development. A stimulating, enriched environment that:
- is welcoming, safe, and fosters independence and autonomy.
- stimulates the senses.
- presents a series of novel challenges that are neither too easy nor too difficult for the child at his or her stage of development.
- allows social interaction for many activities.
- promotes the development of a broad range of skills and interests that are mental, physical, aesthetic, social and emotional.
- gives your child an opportunity to choose many of his or her own activities.
- provides an enjoyable atmosphere that promotes exploration and the fun of learning.
- encourages and promotes, good manners, problem solving and self-help skills.
- above all, allows the child to be an active participant rather than a passive observer, by maintaining a 1: 5 teacher/child ratio.